1. Your privacy is important to us. It is the policy of Kunsaka to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://www.Kunsaka.org, and other sites we own and operate.
2. We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
3. We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. In particular, you may request deletion from our mailing list at any time by using the 'unsubscribe' button attached to all emails, or my using the 'Contact us' form on this website.
4. We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
5. Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
6. You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
7. Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
8. This policy is effective as of 1 April 2019
Cookies (which are small data files installed on your device) are used to enable us to improve services for you through, for example:
· remembering if you are logged in so you can move around the website without having to log in again on each page (for example if you are in checkout)
· measuring how many people are using each page of the website and for how long so that we can try to improve the quality of our website
· enabling you to view content shared on other sites e.g. YouTube or Twitter
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by this website, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of this website.
Terms of service
By accessing the website at http://www.Kunsaka.org, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
• modify or copy the materials
• use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
• attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
• remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
3. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Kunsaka's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Kunsaka makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Kunsaka does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Kunsaka or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Kunsaka's website, even if Kunsaka or a Kunsaka-authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on this website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Kunsaka does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Kunsaka may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Kunsaka does not make any commitment to update the materials.
7. Kunsaka has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kunsaka of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Kunsaka may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. All users irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
Copyright © 2021 Kunsaka - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Fierte